EPSI is a membership-based networking organisation within Europe that focuses on innovation in the areas of physical activity related to sport, leisure and health. EPSI strives for a more innovation-friendly environment for the EU sports industry, in order to stimulate technological innovation and to set up businesses with a focus on innovative technology.
EPSI is an active organisation to make links between sport, industry and knowledge organisations in the area of sport and innovation.
EPSI activities include:
- Create business opportunities among its members.
- Coordinate and manage EU/national project developments and project execution
- Inform its members on European/national call for proposals and public tenders
- Create general Research Strategic Agenda for the entire sector
- Influence Policy makers on sectors elaborated Strategic Research Agenda